If the indoor humidity in your home is too high, we recommend you tackle the problem with REPAIRING your windows rather than replacing them all. Additionally, here are some steps to take to help keep your home dry this winter!
1. Make sure you are properly venting the areas that create moisture in your home, like the shower, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room. Make sure you turn on the vent fans in these rooms if you have them.
2. If the problem is severe, consider installing a de humidifier in your home.
3. Make sure to shut off any furnace humidifiers and other humidifying devices in your home.
4. Check that the ventilating devices in your attic, basement or crawl spaces are open and working properly.
5. Finally, if possible, air out your house a few times a day to let some of that humid air release from your home.